Share our passion in delivering support and guidance to our 'People Department' on a national basis predominantly in recruitment
- Are you a positive and driven individual who has experience in recruitment?
- Become a valued part of a dynamic new team, looking to take the 'People' function to the next level, less admin, more integration and more impact!
Who We Are
Star Pharmacy Group has 43 pharmacies located across NSW, QLD and SA and is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmacy group. We are an organization that understands the importance of its people and is passionate about our business.
Star Discount Chemist is a new brand under the group that is experiencing controlled well-managed growth throughout the country and provides unrivaled career opportunities.
The National Support Office and the leaders in the organization are on board to fully assist in developing high performing teams and pharmacies through a winning culture comprised of transparency, accountability, and programs such as yearly Life/Balance retreats that stands them apart from other pharmacy groups.
Who We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the ability to build strong rapport across the business and relate to people at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have demonstrated experience writing advertisements, shortlisting candidates, responding to candidates in an efficient manner, preparing reports, providing leadership and being thorough and systematic in your approach to your work. Knowledge of Expr3ss would be advantageous.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a results-orientated People Recruiter, who is able to learn new systems quickly and fit in with our friendly and supportive company culture.
In this role, you will need to use your initiative to ensure you provide outstanding recruitment services to meet the needs of the business. Ideally, the successful applicant should have completed formal tertiary qualifications in HR and have at least 2-3 years recruitment and/or general HR experience.
The successful applicant will require the following:
- A formal tertiary qualification in HR
- 2-3 years prior experience in recruitment
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Demonstrated skills in HR
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with key stakeholders and staff
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and have strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who is focussed on providing a high level of services to our staff and customers
- Must have a passion for recruitment and HR
Staff Benefits and Rewards
- The opportunity to become part of successful and well-respected organization
- Excellent working culture with strong family orientation
- Competitive salary package will be negotiated depending on experience
If you believe you meet these requirements and can make a positive contribution to Star Pharmacy Group, please submit your cover letter and resume using our Expr3ss service via the link below.