- Long term career to partner level for the right candidate
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support provided to ensure your success
Why work for Star Pharmacy Group?
Be part of one of Australia's fastest growing pharmacy groups with 47 pharmacies located across QLD, NSW and SA. We understand the importance of its people and are passionate about our business. We offer excellent incentives, working conditions and a pathway to ownership as well as fantastic terms and conditions of employment
About the Role
This role will suit a flexible, motivated Pharmacist who enjoys providing Pharmacist Manager duties in a variety of duties throughout Queensland and NSW. Learn new systems and relieve in many of our different brand stores including Star Discount Chemist, Terry White Chemmart and Priceline to name but a few.
In this position it is important that you have strong communication skills with customers and staff across all levels, you are flexible, friendly and a team player. While predominantly the duties will be in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast, there will also be from time to time a requirement to relieve Pharmacist Manager duties in NSW. Strong business acumen is important and/or a demonstrated history of building the business, meeting and greeting customers and providing outstanding professional services. You will be responsible for the successful running of the store and dealing with day to day store operations in the absence of the Pharmacist Manager.
Your duties include forward dispensing, providing counselling to customers and assisting with the front-of-shop profitability. The team of staff who support the store are dedicated, hardworking and eager to have a new leader to drive the success of the store.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Ability to work a flexible roster
- Must be able to travel and have own car
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Ability to manage daily pharmacy operations successfully
- Dispensary management experience, working knowledge of 6CPA programs
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Strong business acumen and experience working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable)
- Experience with budgets, wage% ratio and management of GP$
- Ability to meet and exceed sales budgets
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
The Pharmacist Services Manager will report to the Multi-store owner and will be supported by the Directors and CEO. Support services are provided from the National Support Office in Adelaide. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This position will give you the flexibility to work in a variety of different size stores and locations.
If you have the skills and attributes we are seeking, please submit a cover letter and resume using via our Expr3ss service link to register your interest.
Applications close 5pm, 13th October 2017.