Share our passion for delivering exceptional customer service!
- Join a national company that offers security, training and career advancement opportunities
- We are a successful, fast growing and a recognised leader in our industry
- Newly Registered and experienced Pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Full-time Fixed Term (12 months) opportunity, a great location to live and work from
Why work for Star Pharmacy Group?
Star Pharmacy Group is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmacy groups with 47 pharmacies located across QLD, NSW and SA.
We are an organisation that understands the importance of its people and are passionate about our business. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team.
About the Role
The role will suit a flexible, motivated Pharmacist Manager who enjoys a variety of duties and working with an experienced team in an established business.
Strong business acumen is important and/or a demonstrated history of successfully achieving business growth is highly regarded. You will be responsible for planning and inspiring your team to reach store budgets, attain key milestones and effectively handle daily store operations.
As the Pharmacist Manager your responsibilities will include forward dispensing, providing counselling to customers, oversee dispensary and front shop profitability in conjunction with the Retail Manager.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Ability to work a flexible roster
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a great team
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Ability to manage daily pharmacy operations successfully
- Dispensary management experience and working knowledge of 6CPA programs
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Strong business acumen and experience working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable) and Webstercare program
- Experience with budgets, wage% ratio and management of GP$
- Ability to meet and exceed sales budgets
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
The Pharmacist Manager is supported by the Multi-store owner, Directors and CEO. Business support services are provided by the National Support Office to ensure you have the time to concentrate on business growth and are supported in your role.
This is a unique opportunity to get ahead in your career. This position will allow you to be proactive, develop and inspire your team to achieve better health care and retail outcomes.
If you have the skills and attributes we are seeking, please submit your cover letter and resume using via our Expr3ss service link. Applications close 12pm, Friday 29th September 2017.
Due to the demand for this role, only successful applicants will be invited to a confidential interview.